Across the province, chambers of commerce and boards of trade are the trusted "boots on the ground" that understand the unique needs of their communities.
If you are not already a member of a chamber of commerce or board of trade, we encourage you to make the investment. Start here and learn more about how your local chamber of commerce or board of trade is supporting you, local businesses and your community.
Membership is not a transaction. We believe it is a valued relationship and partnership built on mutual trust and respect and a commitment to work inclusively and collaboratively to create an economy where businesses prosper, families thrive and communities flourish.
Why become a member of the BC Chamber of Commerce?
- Expand your professional network by connecting with like-minded individuals who lead small, medium and large businesses across the province.
- Elevate your corporate brand and reach new customers in untapped markets.
- Be part of a province-wide business network that is laser-focused on creating the conditions for our collective success.
- Contribute to public policy discussions and help shape our advocacy efforts.
- Engage with senior government officials, thought leaders and subject matter experts at the 4-5 in-person and virtual events that we host throughout the year.
Your investment in membership unlocks countless opportunities to connect, contribute and be a catalyst for change.
A corporate member or future member of the BC Chamber of Commerce.
- 15 minute presentation
- 15 minute Q&A